If you need to withdraw funds or assets from Crypto.com, you need to do the following.
Crypto.com is one of the fastest growing leading cryptocurrency exchanges, supporting US traders in 90 cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has quickly become one of the most trusted crypto platforms for safely and efficiently trading multiple cryptocurrencies.
However, sometimes for new users, browsing the wide range of crypto exchange features can be overwhelming. To this end, we have curated a short guide for users who wish to withdraw funds from Crypto.com.
How to withdraw money from Crypto com
There are several reasons why you might want to move assets off an exchange. Whether you’re transferring to a crypto wallet, want to transfer to Binance, or need some extra spending, Crypto.com makes withdrawals easy.
Users need to follow the steps below to withdraw funds from the crypto.com exchange.
- Open the Crypto.com application.
- Link your desired bank account with the exchange and complete the KYC procedure including verification and document upload.
- Once done, a small tab will open at the bottom of the screen with two options: withdrawal and deposit.
- Select a withdrawal option.
- Another set of options will appear on the screen stating cryptocurrency or fiat currency.
- Select the Fiat option and press the Withdraw to your bank account option.
- Next, select the currency type you want to withdraw and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- After entering the amount, press Withdraw to confirm.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen confirming your transaction stating the amount that has been withdrawn.
What is the withdrawal limit?
|Maximum Daily Limit||USD 500,000 per day|
|Maximum Monthly Limit||USD 2,000,000 per month|
|Minimum Withdrawal Amount||USD 500 per transaction|
Is there a withdrawal fee?
Yes. A 25 USDC non-refundable fee will be applied to every withdrawal.
What happens when the withdrawal is rejected by SWIFT?
The withdrawal amount will be returned to your USDC Wallet in the event that your withdrawal request is rejected by SWIFT. Please note that SWIFT charges a non-refundable fee of 25 USDC to process each withdrawal, whether it is successful or not.