A survey by DEXterlab revealed that over 64% of NFT investors said they bought NFTs to make money.
According to the report, NFT investments can bring profits to investors when they make the right buying decisions. An example is the Blocksmith Labs collectible, which can bring investors 26 times their profits in three months.
Only 12.4% of respondents were digital art collectors who purchased these items. The remaining 8.6% of NFT investors purchased these assets for game-related purposes, such as accessing special features and tools in-game.
While most NFT investors say they are there to make money, most of them have yet to profit from their investments in the space. According to the report, about 58% of NFT investors have yet to profit from the space. On the other hand, the remaining 42% claim that their investment in NFTs has brought them decent returns.