According to the exchange’s BTC -2.21%-news/">Bitcoin balance data, the total Bitcoin balance of the entire network statistics exchange is 2.503 million Bitcoins. However, the amount of Bitcoin held by these exchanges is mainly concentrated in Coinbase, Binance, Okex, Huobi and Kraken, and the balance of the top five exchanges for Bitcoin reserves is 1.724 million.
The current balance ranking of the top five exchanges for Bitcoin reserves is as follows:
- Coinbase Bitcoin balance is 853,530, accounting for 34%.
- The balance of Bitcoin on Binance is 340,410, accounting for 13.58%.
- The balance of Okex Bitcoin is 266,530, accounting for 10.62%.
- Huobi has a Bitcoin balance of 160,950, accounting for 6.39%.
- Kraken Bitcoin balance is 102,900, accounting for 4.07%.
Among the top five exchanges by balance, in terms of the Bitcoin reserves held, it accounts for 68.66% of the total balance of 2.503 million Bitcoins in the entire network statistics exchanges.